Cabo Airport Shuttle to La Paz
The Cabo Airport shuttle to La Paz departs 7 days a week from SJD Airport in San Jose del Cabo) to La Paz Malecon .
La Paz Shuttle FRom SJD Cabo Airport
SJD Cabo Airport to La Paz Malecon (Downtown) – 12:30 PM / 1:30 PM / 2:30 PM / 3:30 PM / 4:30 PM / 5:30 PM
- Return Short Route (through Todos Santos) from La Paz Malecon (Downtown) to SJD Cabo Airport departs daily at 6:30 AM, 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM
Find the Cabo Airport Shuttle Bus to La Paz
Terminal #1 – Domestic Arrivals: as you pass customs you will see a sign to your left-hand side that reads ARRIVALS, exit through the left doors, you will pass a hall of timeshare sellers and see another set of sliding doors to your left, exit through those gates, once passed them you will immediately see our office to your right-hand side before the Subway Restaurant. (Further details provided on booking receipt after purchase)
Terminal #2 – International Arrivals: As you pass through customs and timeshare halls exit the terminal and walk across the street to the Umbrella area, you will find our representative under Umbrella #5 holding a sign. (Further details provided on booking receipt after purchase)
Important Cabo Airport Bus Shuttle Information
- Prices are per person, in USD and priced for one-way only.
- You must check-in at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Shuttle van capacity is limited to 13 passengers.
- Each passenger is allowed to bring one large suitcase, one carry on case and, one backpack or purse for a total of 50 lbs maximum. Excess luggage weight will be charged.
- Ticket purchased is only valid for same-day of booking, if you missed your flight and arrive the next day you will have to purchase a new ticket.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- All luggage and personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the respective owner. We will not be held responsible for any loss.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed in the shuttle van.