cheap cabo shuttle Policies & Terms of Service
For the purposes of this agreement, the following terms shall have the following meanings. “Contracting Party“ shall be anyone who is 18 or above, and having the full legal capacity to contract, or services offered by the Shuttle Transportation Company. All terms of service and policies are required to be agreed to in order to enter an agreement when booking with us online, by chat, email, or by phone reservation. The customer acknowledges that this booking for transportation is brokered and sold for fulfillment to a partner of Cheap Cabo Shuttle for end-user services under our terms of service.
- “Passenger” is the person who bears a legally acquired ticket, either directly or through a legal contracting party, taking into account that minors and or persons are not able to do so may not acquire tickets and or buy or reserve through cheapcaboshuttle.com, as a result of which the passenger declares in this act to be 18 years old or above and to have the legal capacity to contract.
- “Groups”, meaning more than 4 people, may not acquire tickets through cheapcaboshuttle.com since groups are directly handled at Cheap Cabo Shuttle offices and special policies shall apply to them; however, groups may request their reservation through https://www.cheapcaboshuttle.com
- “Ticket”, means the document or electronic confirmation also known as electronic Ticket, Receipt, or E-ticket which evidences the Passenger as the legitimate user of the contracted service with the Shuttle Transportation Company of which this agreement is an integral part.
Ticket Modifications: Vehicle Alternatives
- Cheap Cabo Shuttle reserves the right to exchange your selected vehicle for a similar vehicle in the event that your selected vehicle in your reservation is not available for reasons out of our control or in maintenance. We reserve the right to either provide you the alternative vehicle, similar in size, passenger accommodations or color, for the same cost that you paid, or, option to pay the difference or option for a full refund only if service has not yet occurred.
- “Transportation” is equivalent to “ground” or “shuttle” transportation and all the ground services related to such ground transportation.
- “Transportation Company” refers to all ground lines which carry or transport passengers, their belongings and their baggage in accordance with this agreement or which provide any other incidental service to ground transportation. Transportation Company is whomever Cheap Cabo Shuttle sells the contract to, fulfill for the contracting party.
Law of General Means of Communication
- “Law of General Means of Communication” refers to the Law of General Means of Communication published in the Federal Official Gazette on February 19th, 1940 (updated in the Federal Official Gazette (Diario Oficial de la Federación) on October 25th, 2005). Cheap Cabo Shuttle will utilize the contracting party’s listed cell phone and/or email on the ticket/booking if available at time of booking, or if necessary where required.
Transportation in this agreement is subject to regulations and limitations.
2. Applicable Provisions
As long as there is no contradiction with the above, Transportation and other services provided by the Transportation Company are subject to:
- The provisions contained in this agreement
- The applicable fares and regulations using the services provided by Cheap Cabo Shuttle. With which there is an agreement and or are allowed in the fare regulations or are either part of the route network commercialized by Cheap Cabo Shuttle
- The conditions for the Transportation Company transfer and other applicable regulations which are an integral part of this agreement (and which are at the disposal of the requesting parties at the Transportation Company offices)
- The applicable legal provisions in each particular case
2.1 Rate, Liability, and Public Inspection Regime
Transportation is subject to the liability regime established by the Law of General Means of Communication and the Law of Civil Transportation as well as their respective regulations. The respective Fares and Application Rules are an integral part of this ticket and are electronically available for passenger consultation at the Transportation Company Offices, at travel agencies acting as their representatives as on the page for Cheap Cabo Shuttle.
All effective fares for the Contracting Party of which the Transportation Company is part as well as all the publications regarding the fares that have been prepared but are not effective yet are found electronically in the reservation system available to the public at the Transportation Company ticket offices and at the different ground ports where the Transportation Company operates. These fares may be checked by any person who may request it and without it being necessary to provide any reason to do it, as long as such person presents a purchase receipt. The Transportation Company fares are available to the public electronically through the Cheap Cabo Shuttle reservation system, at the Transportation Company Offices and the travel agencies acting as its representatives.
3. About the Ticket
The name of the Transportation Company may or may not be abbreviated in the Ticket, as long as the full name and the abbreviation are stated in the fares, in the Transportation conditions or in the applicable regulations or Transportation Company itineraries provided before actual transfer. The address of the Transportation Company shall be the departure ground port appearing on the ticket in front of the first abbreviation of the Transportation Company name. Stops agreed at the places indicates in the Ticket and in the reservation confirmation of each Contracting Party or those set forth in the Transportation Company’s schedule(s) as stops provided in the Passenger itinerary. The Ticket and the reservation confirmation shall also contain the date.
Transportation services provided under this agreement by several companies, in a successive manner, shall be considered as a sole operation. When the Transportation Company issues a Ticket for Transportation in the routes of the other Transportation Company, it shall be considered that the first Transportation Company acts only as an agent of the second Transportation Company.
In this regard, the Transportation Company to which said ticket is issued shall be liable for the trip in the terms and under the conditions described in this agreement, notwithstanding the liability of the ground line acting as an agent regarding the passenger.
The fare for Transportation subject matter of this agreement may be modified at any time and without prior notice. The Transportation Company may refuse to provide the service if the corresponding fare has not been paid.
The Ticket acquired through Cheap Cabo Shuttle website, by live chat or telephone shall be valid, subject to the final collection of the amount supporting the purchase of this Ticket, in the terms and conditions described herein; it is up to the Contracting Party to print or provide proof of the transaction receipt to present at the ground port.
The Transportation Company reserves the right to terminate service for any reason at any time and provide a refund if applicable. Transportation service is not guaranteed.
All the luggage must be presented to the operator, Cheap Cabo Shuttle shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage before or after the Transfer Service. Luggage policies are as follows:
- Shared Shuttle Transfer: 1 regular size luggage and 1 personal purse, brief case or normal backpack/duffle bag per person.
4.1 Excess of Luggage
Upon making a reservation the client should let a Cheap Cabo Shuttle representative know how many pieces of luggage passenger is traveling with, the standard is one regular luggage and one duffle bag per person. If you arrive with excessive luggage you will be charged an additional fee. Excessive luggage that is overweight and oversized will also be charged an additional fee. Wheelchairs and large walkers are not considered luggage and will be charged a fee for transport at the time of presentation.
5. Passenger Obligations
At all times good behavior is required by the Transportation Company in order to offer the service, failure to comply will result in the Transportation Company denying to provide the service, at all times the Transportation Company holds the right to refuse service for inadequate behavior including but not limited to intoxication for any kind of substance, medication abuse, drug-related issues, etc.
- it is the customer’s responsibility for the accuracy of the information they input for a reservation at the time of booking. You agree to extra fees for incorrectly entered booking information that causes a delay, missed connections, dead pick-ups or wrong dates and times.
- if part of your party is late and we have to wait beyond the normal 10-minute window we reserve the right to charge a $35 :30 minute wait fee or cancel the reservation with NO REFUND.
5.1 Early Arrival to the Ground Port
Passengers are obliged to meet with the representative immediately upon arrival, to coordinate the hired Transportation service; failure to do so may cause the client to lose the scheduled transfer and shall wait until the representative assigns a new Transfer Service. Transportation Services reserves the right to assess an additional fee if we have to return to the ground port (SJD Airport) to retrieve passengers or belongings.
All the Tickets are personal and non-transferable, a Passenger may not assign, transfer nor transmit partially or totally under any title the rights and obligations derived from this agreement, provided that any assignment against those provided in this agreement be null; in this sense, a Passenger may not assign their ticket or allow a name change for any reason. Similarly, the Transportation Company may demand identification for the passenger and annul the Ticket if another person intends to use it.
5.3 General Application Rules for Cheap Cabo Shuttle and\or Connection Fares
The Contracting Party is to pay for the Transportation Services acquired through reservation or purchase at Cheap Cabo Shuttle, Transportation fares offered are subject to general conditions provided in its regulations such as Limited Capacity, Pre-purchased stops, cancelling service before our 72-hour cancellation limit for any partial or complete refunds.
In case passengers wish to change their itinerary, they shall pay applicable penalties for the acquired fare, date, or destination charge. A Passenger shall be subject to the procedure established by the Transportation Company regarding involuntary changes and reimbursements stated forth in this agreement. Same-day changes of flight time changes day of departure please see section 9.
The fares and their regulations are subject to supply and demand rules as a result of which they may change at any time.
The Reservation itself does not guarantee the application of the selected fare if the payment is performed after the deadline indicated to the Contracting Party or Passenger by the ground line at the time of performing the reservation as a result of which it shall adjust to the terms and conditions of the corresponding fare policy.
By booking, the Contracting Party will know the terms and conditions of the fare they are acquiring the purchase due to the fact that they vary.
Reservations are required in advance due to the state of Baja California SUR transportation law, we require to have all transportation services information set and reserved before your arrival.
5.3 Penalties and Payment of Fare Differential
These may apply due to cancellation, reimbursement, changes, issuance or re-validation of the Ticket, based on the policy of the acquired fare; the user may know the terms and conditions of the fare they acquire during the purchase. Please see Article 9 that discusses cancellations and refunds. For shuttle transfers (shared shuttle per passenger seating) the maximum waiting time outside the airport could be as much as 45 minutes from the arrival of your flight as entered on your reservation. Any Contracting Party that does not check-in with our airport representative after 45 minutes from flight arrival the service is deemed as “no show” and you will forfeit of your monies for the reserved shuttle transfer. Forfeit is defined as no refund of any monies paid.
The Contracting Party is bound to accept the charge made to their credit card or in the manner established at the time of purchase through cheapcaboshuttle.tmsandbox.com provided that at the time they supply their credit card number, the services purchase request through Cheap Cabo Shuttle’s parent company shall be processed and the corresponding charge shall be carried out, subject to the corresponding bank authorization.
The charge made to the following credit cards shall be accepted as payment forms:
- American Express
- Bank Debit Card
5.5 Dangerous Goods in Luggage
Many items commonly used at home or in the workplace may be considered dangerous when they are carried in a vehicle in Mexico. Said items may undergo alterations due to temperature and pressure variations during transport, as a result of which they are RESTRICTED. The passenger is bound not to carry any of the following items or similar to them:
- Compressed gasses such as but not limited to, butane, propane, oxygen, etc.
- Pressurized cylinders including, but not limited to, spray paint, hair spray, lighter chargers, gas cylinders, oxygen tanks with a pressure higher than 20 psi, etc.
- Corrosives such as but not limited to, acids, alkalies, mercury, battery additives, etc.
- Explosives including but not limited to, firearms, bullets, rockets, fireworks, detonators, flares, etc.
- Flammable liquids or solids such as but not limited to, gasoline, matches, paint, solvents, etc.
- Radioactive materials
- Briefcases or boxes with alarm mechanisms installed
- Other dangerous items with magnetic materials or irritating substances
- Oxidants such as but not limited to, bleaches or peroxides
- Poisonous and infectious substances such as but not limited to, insecticides, herbicides, viral cultures, etc.
- Human blood, organs, tissues, as well as lab samples
- Illegal or endangered animal species
- And any other dangerous substance or item that may impose a risk or threat to the health and safety of people on board the vehicle
Transportation of explosives, sharp-pointed objects or goods, or other objects forbidden by domestic or international regulations. Similarly, transportation of any kind of cargo that may disturb other passengers or that it is not appropriate.
During the Transfers passengers may not carry on them firearms, except for those who are bound to carry them due to their duties, in that sense, the passenger is bound to carry a special weapons permit granted for such purpose by the Ministry of Communications and Transportation or the Ministry of National Defense. The transportation company or its representative or driver/operator may demand or request such permit at any given time for those objects that due to their own nature disturb the rest of the passengers or that are not advisable to be transported by ground.
5.6 Pricing, Wait Times for Shuttle & Private Departures
All shuttle reservations are sold as a seat in a van or similar vehicle of mass transport and priced as a single-way transport. Shared shuttle passengers are best grouped by destination location(s) to minimize the stops for passenger drop-off along to your destination. Shared shuttles dispatch from Cheap Cabo Shuttle Policies & Terms of Service every 10-45 minutes, sometimes longer based on uncontrollable factors due to conditions such as traffic, airport traffic, or toll booth traffic and reasons out of our control. Cheap Cabo Shuttle services will make every attempt to have a punctual schedule with minimal wait times for departures. By purchasing a Shared Shuttle seat you recognize the above statement and possibilities of wait times stated. Cheap Cabo Shuttle will not honor refunds for any delay under 3 hours wait time for any shuttles for arrivals or departures. Cheap Cabo Shuttle reserves the right to accept and honor, cancel and refund, at our discretion, any same-day shuttle service for departures from resorts to the (SJD) San Jose del Cabo Airport.
6. Privacy Guidelines
The Contracting Party accepts that all the information added by them or in turn obtained through its access to Cheap Cabo Shuttle may be compiled and fixed in a database (hereinafter, Database), which in turn is owned by Cheap Cabo Shuttle or its parent company.
The Contracting Party grants Cheap Cabo Shuttle express authorization to publish, disclose, and or transmit the information that it had inserted in the database in terms of Article 109 of the Federal Law of Copyright.
Cheap Cabo Shuttle covenants and the Contracting Party accept that any information compiled in the Database shall be stored and protected to avoid loss, improper use or alteration without it being liable in any manner for the interception, reproduction or theft of the information contained in the Database by third parties for this reason.
The Contracting Party accepts that through the insertion of its information Cheap Cabo Shuttle grants its express consent referred in Article 76 of the Federal Law of Consumer Protection in order for Cheap Cabo Shuttle Policies & Terms of Service to be able to divulge and transmit the information inserted in the Database to other suppliers or relevant authorities requiring it for whatever their purpose is.
The Contracting Party grants its express consent in order to receive information for marketing or publicity purposes from Cheap Cabo Shuttle in terms of Articles 16, 18, and 18b is of the Federal Law for Consumer Protection.
Cheap Cabo Shuttle declares and the Contracting Party accepts that Cheap Cabo Shuttle Policies & Terms of Service shall not be responsible for or exercises in any manner any kind of control over the links to different pages, portals, etc. of third parties external to Cheap Cabo Shuttle that cheapcaboshuttle.com may contain.
7. Tax and Government Fees
The price of the Ticket may include taxes and/or administrative fees which are applied to ground transportation by government authorities. Such service fees and/or taxes, if applicable, which may represent a significant portion of the cost of the trip, are included in the fare or indicated separately in the area devoted to service fees and/or taxes in this Ticket. It may also be required to pay taxes and fees that have not been collected yet and or are not mentioned on the Ticket.
- Any Transfer provided to the Customer by Cheap Cabo Shuttle will result in NO refund under any circumstance. Any refund is at the sole decision of Cheap Cabo Shuttle and bound by these terms of service.
- Any cancellation within 72 hours of service including same-day cancellations will result in NO refund under any circumstance.
- “No Shows” paid in deposit or full will NOT be refundable.
- Cheap Cabo Shuttle, its drivers, and or operators shall not be held responsible for any items of value that might be lost or damaged during transfer and at the completion of the transfer. Please make sure to keep such items with you at all times.
- Any luggage left or forgotten in the airplane, inside the airport building, outside the terminal, and or on its way from the terminal to the transportation vehicle or in the transportation vehicle shall not be the responsibility of Cheap Cabo Shuttle nor its contracted third-party operators.
- Transfer services will not be refundable in cash, it may ONLY change date or schedule, and if the rate has changed the customer will be made aware of this.
- Refunds only paid in FULL shall be refundable only under an extreme weather condition from departure or arrival destination or any other circumstance also known as “Act of God” applied to meteorological terms only.
- If the Passenger misses their flight under NO circumstance shall Cheap Cabo Shuttle be held responsible for and the customer will not be refunded.
- In the event of payment with any credit card, there will be NO refund or cancellations accepted after the Transfer has already been provided.
- Cheap Cabo Shuttle reserves the right to refuse service and or admission.
THE TRANSPORTATION COMPANY MAY DENY TRANSPORTATION TO ANY PERSON WHO HAS ACQUIRED A TICKET IN VIOLATION OF THE LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND FARES, MODIFY OR ADD THIS AGREEMENT AS WELL AS THE PORTAL cheapcaboshuttle.tmsandbox.com AND ALL ITS SERVICES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. FOR ANY FURTHER COMMENTS OR ADDITIONAL INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
9. Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- All payments processed on cheapcaboshuttle.com are processed securely, through SSL encryption by a third-party abiding by all legal guidelines set forth by that issuing country. Merchant Processing is through Pure Cabo / TM Productions d.b.a. Cheap Cabo Shuttle Services.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance and subject to a refund of base fare minus any taxes and merchant fees, otherwise, no refund will be provided.
- Refunds if issued, are issued to the original method payment within 5-10 business days.
- According to the policies and standards of the Secretary of Transportations in Baja California SUR, changes can be made up to 12 hours prior to the service that is to be provided, however, cancellations at this time will not be issued a refund as we reserve your place in the shuttle.
- Last-minute changes cannot be guaranteed, service will depend on vehicle availability and subject to an additional administrative fees.
- After the first set of changes inside of the 72 hour parameters for reservation adjustments, an additional 2nd set of changes to changes that have been made will not be allowed.
By booking online with cheapcaboshuttle.com and successfully processing your transportation request with a valid credit card, owned by you, under your possession or under authorization by named party on the card used, you agree to all Terms & Conditions & Policies stated.
10. Flight Departure Delays / Alternative Use Delays
Due to the number of flights and transports, we handle it is impossible to know if your departing flight is on time. It is your responsibility to confirm your departure time and if it is delayed or canceled, call us in Cabo: 044-624-169-5302 or 624-130-6994 for us to attempt to reschedule your transportation. All the best efforts will be made. If we show up and you need to change your transfer to another time we reserve the right to charge an additional $65 per occurrence to the card on file. In the event, at your own free will, you become are engaged in a delay with activity, timeshare, presentations, money exchanges or other associated sales at the airport our your resort or hotel that delay a reasonable wait time for our driver(s) (applicable 10 minutes max) to take you to your destination, we reserve the right to charge an additional waiting time of $65 USD per hour billed in 15-minute intervals.
We plan the logistics of every shared shuttle the evening before your departure and will communicate your pick-up time in an email that you reserved your shuttle transportation with. We are not able to make modifications to your departure pick-up time as the shared shuttle is multiple stops for multiple passengers. Your time of pick-up is based on your entered airline departure time at the time of your booking. We are not able to If your departure time changes it is your responsibility to inform us 72 hours in advance. If your departure flight cancels it is your responsibility to inform us ASAP and all efforts will be made to rearrange or reschedule your transfer. Same day modifications are not permitted, if you miss your scheduled shuttle transfer you forfeit your seat and you will not be refunded.
Gift, Promo & Offer Codes or Discounts
From time to time, Cheap Cabo Shuttle may offer qualified consumers “gift codes” or “offer codes” or “promo codes” through a variety of promotional activities and communications (collectively referred to herein as “offer codes”) that are redeemable towards a purchase on CheapCaboShuttle.com, while supplies last, and subject to certain merchandise exclusions or any other restrictions as may be determined and communicated by Cheap Cabo Shuttle in its sole discretion. Only valid offer codes provided or promoted by Cheap Cabo Shuttle will be honored at checkout. Codes supplied or promoted by third parties unauthorized by Cheap Cabo Shuttle(including any unauthorized third party websites) will not be considered valid. Each offer code promoted by Cheap Cabo Shuttle is non-transferable and valid for single use on an item (or items) of merchandise as determined by Cheap Cabo Shuttle Policies & Terms of Service. Offer codes may not be combined and may not be used in conjunction with any future Cheap Cabo Shuttle Referral Program. Customers are limited to the use of a single offer code per order. Offer codes cannot be used towards applicable taxes. For online purchases, the code must be entered in the ‘offer/coupon code’ field at checkout. Cheap Cabo Shuttle is not responsible for lost, stolen, or corrupted codes or any unauthorized use of codes. Offer codes cannot be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent; no substitutions or credits allowed. The dollar value of any offer code will not be refunded or credited back if any or all of the merchandise is returned or activity is canceled under applicable terms of service. Expiration dates may apply to each offer code. Offer codes are void if copied, transferred, sold, exchanged or expired, and where prohibited. Requests not complying with all offer code requirements will not be honored.
From time to time, Cheap Cabo Shuttle may also engage spokespeople, influencers, bloggers, or other individuals or entities who have been compensated or incentivized to speak on behalf of the brand. When you receive an offer code via a third-party source, such as a television or radio show host, please note that such individuals may have been compensated by Cheap Cabo Shuttle for their statements.
Referral Program. Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any future Cheap Cabo Shuttle Referral Program.
By booking online at cheapcaboshuttle.com, by live chat or by phone, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and policies of our services.
*updated October 4th, 2020.