Los Barriles Shuttle from cabo airport
Our shuttle service departs from Cabo Airport (SJD Airport in San Jose del Cabo) Los Barriles 7 days a week.
Cabo Airport Shuttle Bus to Los Barriles
SJD Cabo Airport to La Paz Malecon (Downtown) – 12:30 PM / 1:30 PM / 2:30 PM / 3:30 PM / 4:30 PM / 5:30 PM
- Return Short Route (through Todos Santos) via the shuttle bus from La Paz Malecon (Downtown) to SJD Cabo Airport departs daily at 6:30 AM, 8:00 AM & 10:00 AM – (from La Paz, will pass through Los Barriles).
How to find SJD Cabo Airport Shuttle Bus
Terminal #1 – Domestic Arrivals: please pass customs. You will see a sign to your left-hand side that reads ARRIVALS, exit through the left doors. Now, pass a hall of time share sellers. Approach the set of sliding doors to your left, exit through those. Once passed you will immediately see our office to your right-hand side before the Subway Restaurant. (Yes, we provide further details provided on booking receipt and in an additional email after your purchase)
Terminal #2 – International Arrivals: As you pass through customs and timeshare halls exit the terminal and walk across the street to the Umbrella area, you will find our representative under Umbrella #5 holding a sign. (Yes, we provide further details provided on booking receipt and in an additional email after your purchase)
Important Cabo Airport Bus Shuttle Information
- Price is per person one-way only, in US Dollars.
- Ticket purchased is only valid for same-day of booking and non-transferable. If you are delayed or missed your flight you will have to purchase a new ticket.
- Please check in 15 minutes before departure time.
- Vans comfortably fit 13 passengers.
- One large luggage and one carry-on or, a backpack/purse to total no more than 50lbs. Excess weight will be charged.
- Luggage and personal belongings are your sole responsibility. We will not be held responsible for any loss.
- No pets allowed on the shuttle.