Cabo Airport Shuttle Info
After you complete your booking online you receive an emailed receipt with instructions. A day before your arrival or departure (or both if round trip) we send emails with specific info: where to meet the shuttle, time and important contact info. For shuttles we DO NOT do custom pick-up times – we place you on the next scheduled shuttle and abide by our terms of service for every booking that you agree to when checking out.
IMPORTANT: Read the information below to understand the times of departures form each distance shuttle.
La Paz Shuttles
The state capital of Baja California Sur is about 2-½ hours from the SJD Airport. Our shuttles are new, comfortable with cold air conditioning and make multiple trips 7 days a week. They are also very affordable to and pick-up from the Malecon bus terminal. Book La Paz Shuttle Online
- Departs daily every hour* starting at 12:30 PM with the last departure at 5:30 PM from SJD Cabo Airport
- Returns daily from La Paz bus terminal to Cabo Airport every hour* starting at 7 AM with the last departure at 11 AM.
Los Barriles Shuttles
Known for its fishing and, one of the best places in Mexico to kite surf, Los Barriles is about 1 hour from SJD, 40 miles north of San José del Cabo and 65 miles south of La Paz. Book Lo Barriles Shuttle Online
- Departs daily at 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM from SJD Cabo Airport
- Return daily from Los Barriles to SJD Airport at 8:55 AM / 10:55 AM / 12:55 PM
Todos Santos Shuttles
Backed by the Sierra de la Laguna mountain range, Todos Santos is popular with artists and known for its many art galleries. Book Todos Santos Shuttle Online
- Departs daily at 1:30 PM / 3:30 PM / 4:30 PM / 5:30 PM from SJD Cabo Airport
- Return daily from Todos Santos to SJD Airport departs at 8:15 AM / 9:45 AM / 11:45 AM
Shuttle Bus to La Paz, Todos Santos or Los Barriles
Understand these simple steps:
- Select if you are departing from SJD Airport, La Paz, Todos Santos or Los Barriles.
- Select your destination.
- Enter your final destination (shuttles only pick-up and drop off from bus terminals; you get a ride to your final destination from there)
- Enter date and select one-way or round trip.
- Fill in your flight details, traveling cell phone number, booking information and complete the secure online payment
- We confirm the reservation by email within 24 hours (if same-day we will email/call you during business hours (7 AM – 9 PM)
- An email is sent to in minutes containing your receipt & instructions.
You will be notified post-booking where to meet and check-in at the Cabo Airport or, at the bus terminal in La Paz. Our representative will be waiting for you outside the terminal under an assigned umbrella. They will have your name on the list and assigned a corresponding shuttle. You’ll be escorted to your air-conditioned shared vehicle when ready for transport.